The Capital Development Authority has released a comprehensive list highlighting all the approvals and No Objection Certificates (NOCs) required for the process for investing and development in Pakistan’s real estate market.
Graana.com brings you a list of required documents for NOCs/approvals for a project in a plot of approved housing schemes. It is as follows:
- Ownership Documents:
- Allotment Letter or Certificate
- Possession Letter
- Demarcation Certificate
- NOC and Approved Layout Plan of Housing Scheme.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) by Authority to Process the Building Plan approvals in CDA.
- Approved Layout Plan.
- Approval letter of Design Vetting Committee (DVC).
- Approved Building Plans Letter.
- Approved Building Plans vetted by the Competent Authority.
- Third-party vetting Certificates:
- Structural Design Vetting Certificate
- Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP Certificate)
- Firefighting Certificate
- Access Road Approval (In case of CDA major avenues & Astride Roads).
- Approved letter from National Highway Authority (NHA) (In case of GT road).
- Height Clearance Certificate from Civil Aviation Authority (if in the surrounding of Airport or to achieve maximum height).
- Utility Connection Approval:
- Approval letter from Sui Northern Gas Pipeline (SNGPL)
- Approval letter from Islamabad Electric Supply Company (IESCO)
- Approval letter from Water Supply System
- Approval letter for Fire Fighting System.
- NOCs/ Environmental Approval from Pakistan Environmental Protection Agency (PakEPA).
- Building Completion Certificate.