Traffic plan issued for Pak-NZ cricket matches in Rawalpindi
Posted On September 17, 2021
As per the issues traffic plan;
- Stadium Road will remain closed during the matches from both sides – 9th Avenue Chowk to Double Road.
- Murree Road – Faizabad to Double Road will be completely closed during the departure and arrival of cricket teams in the stadium.
Under the diversion plan;
- The traffic coming from Islamabad will be diverted from Faizabad to Expressway.
- The traffic from Rawalpindi to Islamabad will be diverted from 6th Road Chowk to Saidpur Road.
- The traffic coming from Islamabad 9th Avenue will be diverted to IJP road.
For news and blogs, visit Graana.com.