Gujrat city is among the renowned cities of Pakistan, the city is renowned for its electrical goods which are exported all over the world. It is evident from this fact that the city has a great potential for commercial activities and investors can benefit from the opportunities offered by the city. The city is situated close to Sialkot and Gujranwala and can be easily accessed via GT Road. Gujrat is considered to be a part of the Golden Triangle – a group of cities having a strong industrial base.
Graana.com through this blog brings forward the ‘Top 5 Locations to Buy a Commercial Plot in Gujrat’. Investors looking for a commercial plot in Gujrat can benefit from the data provided in the blog as it can cater to the needs of investors.
Rehman Shaheed Road
The first area on the list is Rehman Shaheed Road. It is among the renowned commercial areas of the Gujrat and is equipped with all the basic utilities. Rehman Shaheed Road is approximate to Jail Chowk, Shadman Society, and Service Mor. Rehman Shaheed Road can be accessed from Jinnah Road.
The price of a commercial plot in the area is given as under
- A commercial plot over 13 Marlas on Rehman Shaheed Road can be purchased between Rs6.5crore-Rs7crore
Few of the notable features of the locality are
- It is one of the centrally located areas of the city
- Public transport facilities can be easily accessed from the locality
- Markets can be easily accessed from the locality
- Hospitals can be easily accessed
The next area on the list is Bhimber Road which is also among the major commercial areas of the city. The areas approximate to Bhimber Road include Model Town, Star Colony, and Katchery Chowk. The area can be easily accessed via Katchery Road and the University of Gujrat Road.
The price of a commercial plot in Bhimber Road is as follow
- A 16 Marla commercial plot on Bhimber Road can be purchased at the price range of Rs5.6 crore.
- Similarly, a commercial plot over 1 Kanal can be purchased at around Rs10 crore.
Some of the prominent features of the locality are as follows
- Public transport can easily be accessed from the Bhimber Road
- Markets approximate to the area cater to the needs of people
- Educational institutes are also located in the vicinity
Small Industry Area
The small Industry area is one of the most renowned commercial areas of Gujrat city. All the major electrical appliances are manufactured in this area which is later exported to the different countries of the world. The area can be easily accessed from GT Road.
The price of a commercial plot in a Small Industry Area is given below
- A 23 Marla commercial plot in Small Industrial Area can be purchased at the price of Rs23 crore.
A few of the major characteristics of the area are:
- The Small Industrial area can be easily accessible from the GT Road
- Availability of all the basic utilities in the locality
- The locality can be easily accessed from the Gujrat city
Fatehpur Road almost runs parallel to Bhimber Road and provides access to Overseas Pakistan Foundation Housing Scheme and Madina Syedan Housing Society. The road can also be accessed via the University of Gujrat Road and Katchery Road. Suburbs of the Gujrat cities are located along the Fatehpur Road. Furthermore, various markets and shops are also located along Fatehpur Road.
The price of a commercial plot along Fatehpur Road is as follow
- A commercial plot spanning over 42 Marla can be purchased around Rs5.4crore
Some of the major characteristics of the area are mentioned below
- Transport facilities are easily available on the road
- Markets can be easily accessed for meeting the daily needs
- Educational facilities can easily be accessed in the vicinity
The last area on the list is Badshahi Road which is situated closer to Bhimber Road. The areas adjacent to Badshahi Road include Mughal Town, Shadman Colony, and New Shadman Colony. The area alongside Badshahi Road has a well-settled neighborhood with the availability of all the basic utilities.
The price of a commercial plot is given as
- A commercial plot on Badshahi Road over 1 Kanal can be purchased around Rs4crore
Some of the notable features of the Badshahi Road are as follow
- All the basic amenities are available in the region
- The road can be easily accessed from Rehman Shaheed Road and Bhimber Road
- Transportation facilities are easily available on Badshahi Road