Post Views: 4
Lahore – the City of Gardens, is considered the cultural capital of Pakistan. It has a rich history and is home to numerous artists, poets, educationalists, musicians and leaders. Founded in legendary times, the city also hosts various tourist attractions such as the Lahore Fort, Wazir Khan Masjid, Badshahi Masjid, Jahangir’s Tomb etc.
The vibrant city is a financial hub with various factories and industries. As of 2019, the Gross Domestic Product(GDP) of Lahore was $84 billion. The multidimensional aspects of the city make it an interesting place for people to build their homes.
Top 5 Locations to buy a Residential Plot
|Sr. No||Area||Size||Price Range||Size||Price Range||Size||
|DHA Phase 6||5 Marla||60 lacs – 90 lacs||10 Marla||1.35 crore – 2.5 crore||1 Kanal||
1.65 crore – 4.75 crore
|DHA Phase 7||5 Marla||70 lacs – 75 lacs||10 Marla||85 lacs – 1.5 crore||1 Kanal||1.25 crore – 3.25 crore|
|DHA Phase 8||5 Marla||40 lacs – 70 lacs||10 Marla||60 lacs – 1.85 crore||1 Kanal||
1.05 crore – 4.50 crore
|DHA Phase 9||5 Marla||40 lacs – 60 lacs||10 Marla||60 lacs – 1 crore||1 Kanal||
95 lacs – 2.25 crore
|Bahria Town||5 Marla||50 lacs – 80 lacs||10 Marla||70 lacs – 1 crore||1 Kanal||1.05 crore – 3.5 crore|
DHA Phase 6
Defence Housing Authority (DHA) Phase 6 is among the top places to buy a residential plot in Lahore. It has all the amenities required to live a life of luxury. The phase is 14 minutes away from the Allama Iqbal International Airport and also has easy access to Bedian Road and Barki Road. The sector hosts notable educational institutes like Roots Millennium School (RMS), The City School, Lahore Garrison University (LGU) and The Millennium Universal College (TMUC). The reputable Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) is also a 12-minute drive from Phase 6. There are several banks located in the area that include Faysal Bank, Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB), United Bank Limited (UBL) and Askari Bank etc. For recreational purposes, Defence Raya Golf and Country Club are situated in Phase 6, DHA to provide an enriching experience for golfers and anyone who wishes to enjoy the great outdoors. These state of the art facilities make this sector an excellent choice for people looking to buy a residential property in Lahore.
The property prices for residential plots are given below:
- For a 5-Marla plot, the price range for a residential plot is between Rs 60 lacs to 90 Lacs.
- For a 10-Marla plot, the price range varies between Rs. 1.35 crores to RS. 2.5 crores.
- For a 1 Kanal plot, the price range for a residential plot is between Rs. 1.65 Crores to RS. 4.75 Crores.
Find more residential plots in Lahore.
DHA Phase 7
DHA Phase 7 is a great choice for someone interested in buying a residential plot in Lahore. Although in its developing stages, it has great growth potential. The space available is huge and the presence of Barki road on one side and Rohi Nala on the other end makes it an interesting choice among investors. It is also close to DHA phase 6 and DHA Phase 8 which increases its residential appeal. Initially, electricity backup was not available but owing to increasing population demands, the DHA management has agreed to set up 21 grid stations which will solve electricity issues in the sector.
The prices for residential plots in DHA Phase 7 are given below:
- The price range for a 5 Marla residential plot is between Rs 70 lacs to Rs 75 Lacs.
- The price range for a 10 marla residential plot is Rs 85 Lacs to Rs 1.5 Crores.
- The price range for a 1 Kanal residential plot varies between Rs 1.25 Crore to Rs 3.25 Crores.
Find more residential plots in DHA Phase 7 Lahore
DHA Phase 8
DHA Phase 8 is developing at a fast pace. The majority of the plots in DHA Phase 8 have been booked or sold. Construction of some of the houses is also underway. Although it is not fully developed it still has major facilities such as banks like Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB), Allied Bank Limited and Meezan Bank. Various restaurants and recreational avenues have also opened up which includes restaurants like Outpost BYOB (Build Your Burger) and The High End. Not only this, the area hosts Fitness Planet Gym & Crossfit Studio which is a fitness centre for both men and women. It is situated on Ex-Air Avenue.
As per the given data, the residential plots in DHA Phase 8 are in the price range:
- 5 Marla residential plots in DHA Phase 8 cost Rs 40 Lacs to Rs 70 Lacs.
- 10 Marla residential plots in DHA Phase 8 cost Rs 60 Lacs to Rs 1.85 Crores.
- 1 Kanal residential plot in DHA Phase 8 cost on average Rs 1.05 Crores to Rs 4.50 Crores.
DHA Phase 9
DHA Phase 9 is under development, however, the plots have been recently balloted. The phase is expected to be the largest phase in Lahore with state of the art development and all modern-day facilities to facilitate the residents. It is likely to follow the same pattern as the other DHAs with excellent schools, hospitals, entertainment places, banks etc. It is a lucrative place to buy a residential plot in Lahore with immense growth potential.
The property prices for residential plots in DHA Phase 9 are mentioned below:
- For a 5-Marla plot, the average price for a residential plot is Rs 40 lacs to Rs 60 lacs.
- For a 10 Marla plot, the price range is Rs 60 Lacs to Rs 1 Crores.
- For a 1 Kanal plot, the average price for a residential plot is between Rs 95 Lacs to Rs 2.25 Crores.
Bahria town projects are managed by Bahria Town (Private) Limited which have developed spectacular infrastructure over time and have amassed great interest in their housing colonies. Bahria town is planned meticulously with great attention to detail. The wide roads are lined with Dubai styled palm trees while the infrastructure has been given a roman touch. The society also has top of the class amenities such as armed guards for security and CCTV cameras. An uninterrupted supply of electricity is also available in this self-sustained society. This makes it a great location to buy a residential plot in Lahore.
The current estimates show the prices of residential plots in Bahria Town, Lahore. They are given below:
- The price range for a 5 Marla residential plot on average is between Rs 50 lacs to Rs 80 Lacs.
- The price range for a 10 Marla residential plot is Rs 70 Lacs to Rs 1 Crore.
- The price range for a 1 Kanal residential plot is Rs 1.05 Crores to Rs 3.5 Crores.
Find more plots for sale in Bahria town Lahore.